Training & Vacancies
We recognise the importance of keeping ahead in a changing industry and so actively encourage training among our employees. Additional training which our employees undertake include:
- IPAF Scissor Lift and Boom Lift
- PASMA Tower Scaffold
- Confined Space
- First Aid
- EUSR Water Hygiene
- CCSNG Safety Passport
- SPA Safety Passport
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
Our apprentices are trained through JTL, a registered charity who offer electrical apprenticeships.
During your apprenticeship with CJ Connally (EES) Ltd you will be trained as an industrial electrician.
The apprenticeships last for 4 years, during that time you will learn and experience what life is like as an industrial electrician. Working as an electrician can be challenging and rewarding at the same time.
An Idea of what Could be Expected from an Electrician
- Install, test, maintain and repair electrical services & equipment.
- Work indoors and outdoors whatever the weather!
- To be able to work within a team or by themselves
- Work on contracts from around the world
- Develop good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Direct and train apprentices
- Understand wiring and circuit diagrams
- Diagnose and rectify faults
- Read and write electrical reports
If you are interested in an apprenticeship with CJ Connally (EES) Ltd please send in your CV to email@example.com
CJ Connally EES Ltd are always looking for experienced Electricians. Please send in your CV to Rosalyn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration Officer advertised on behalf of Electrical Motor Services Ltd http://www.lesl.co.uk/
Please send in your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Administration Officer (Electrical Motor Services Ltd)