Mechanical Engineering — bespoke solutions for your business
C J Connally Electrical & Mechanical Services has established a proud pedigree as a leading electrical contractor for over 25 years — providing the highest quality in installation and expertise.
After recognising client preferences to supply joint mechanical and electrical services, we established the CJC Engineering Services division.
As a full-service building contractor we seamlessly integrate mechanical, electrical and renewable energy systems to meet every customer demand.
Working together to exceed expectations
CJC smoothly transitions from design, to construction and completion — drawing on years of experience working with design consultants and clients to exceed every expectation.
Our team has been bolstered by a growing workforce and a successful apprenticeship scheme. We have specialists in diverse services and contracts — from small local projects to new build developments and regeneration schemes across the UK.
CJC mechanical services solutions include:
- Low Thermal Hot Water (LTHW) boilers for heating and hot water systems
- Low Pressure Hot Water (LPHW) heating systems.
- Air conditioning
- Chilled water cooling systems
- Gas pipework distribution.
- Boiler room plant design and installation
- Sanitaryware and brassware installations
- Above ground drainage
- External water and gas supply.
- Washroom plumbing and drainage
- Scheduled service and maintenance on boiler room plants.
Whatever your mechanical engineering needs, we’ve got the expert skills and staff to provide peace of mind.
Call 01484 461 416 for tailor-made mechanical engineering solutions